Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Words

Bahahha I'm running out of 2011.
AKA I'm running out of time to thank 2011 for being a year of bliss and comfort. That's pretty much exactly what it was. I'd go through and list the things I loved about each month and my favorite pictures from each...buuut I'd be here for hours.

In hindsight, can I say that one year ago I dreaded the start of 2011. Simply for the reason that I would be spending it as a 20-year-old. I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown when I left my teens and ventured out into the unknown TWENTIES! Silly girl, silly girl.

What was I thinking???

Being 20 in 2011 was superb. I seriously felt like I was living the life. Young, dating, single, working, not-working, efy-counseloring, figuring out my life, making plans, learning, excelling, failing, learning some more. Gosh it was good and it was comfortable.

2012 is going to be crazy. 2012 has been knocking at my door for quite some time saying, "Oh hey Noelle, enjoy 2011 cause reality is about to set in as soon as January 2012 rolls around. No more fun and games. Real world. Real problems. Real money. Real life. Buckle up, it's going to be a ride."
Just the fact that I'm trying to personify a year shows that I'm losing it doesn't it?

Quick rant: Bahhh these past few weeks have dealt strictly with preparation for 2012. Packing, purchasing, planning, preparing etc. It's exhausting I tell you. Don't get me wrong, I'm stoked for Peru and my internship, but perhaps I should have given myself some breathing space between the two. I have to find somewhere to live for my internship, find a car, figure out how on earth I'm going to pay for anything and everything and try and learn about the finances in a business (what my internship will be dealing with) all before I leave for Peru. I'm also getting my yellow fever and typhoid shots on Tuesday :(   I shall surely pass out.

Ok rant is over.

Yay for a New Year, new adventures and growth. Lot's and lots of learning and growth.
Cheeers!

Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...