Monday, December 12, 2011

Fall 2011: Meet The Roommates

Seven Semesters of living with five other women at Royal Crest apartment complex.

SEVEN SEMESTERS!
Can you believe it? Neither can I. I have had seven different sets of amazing roommates.

This semester was no exception. Allow me to introduce you to the five lovely ladies I've had the privelage of living with, learning from and loving this semester.
Pictured from left to right: Michaela, Jenna, Taylor, Hannah, Claire and Myself
Oh my goodness I love these ladies. Top notch in every way possible!  And aren't they cute??
At 20 years old, I was again the oldest in the apartment this semester, although sometimes that was not very obvious (surprise, surprise).

We've had roommate dinners, prayers, nights out on the town, slumber parties, birthday parties, trips to the Homestead, Christmas story readings, gift exchanges, long late night talks, serious "we need to work on this" talks, nights at the gym, and so much more.

They are so, so GOOD! I've learned muchas and muchas from their examples and have grown to love them dearly.

Thanks for giving me a perfect semester as far as roommates are concerned!

Want to meet my roommates for next semester???
Ok :) Meet Margie. We share a passion for brightly colored MuMu's.

































Ha just kidding... although Margie is a doll, she won't be accompanying me to Peru next semester. But these lovely ladies will! This picture was taken during a Skype meeting with our adviser.
Meet the Roommates Winter 2012: Brittany Meyer and Abigail Tucker
I'm sure you'll be seeing lots more of these two! Be excited.. I sure am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...