Saturday, December 10, 2011

Last Friday Night

Ok so last night technically wasn't my "Last Friday Night" in Rexburg seeing as I'll be here next Friday as well, but next Friday night will be filled to the brim with work, packing and cleaning.

Can I please just say that I love the people of Rexburg so much, and I love BYU-Idaho more than I ever thought possible.

Here's what went down.

Wake up, circuit train at the gym, go to class, ace my Law and Ethics final.

Here's where it gets good:

I worked from 2-5 with Lyndi and Timber. In case you haven't heard, I love my job. I love everyone I get to work with. I never want to leave.
Ask BYU-I: Fall 2011
At six we had a Student Support work party catered by Texas Roadhouse. MMmmmm MMMMmmm Good! All my co-workers were there and let me tell you, we had a blast. We probably should have behaved a bit more maturely...but when we get together, it's a party. I kid you not. I walked out thinking, "Gosh I love these people, why am I leaving them??"

They loaded our plates up!



Then I went to the Best Of Show on campus with some of my favorite people. It made me fall in love with country music all over again and made me wish with every fiber of my being that I had an ounce of dancer's blood in me.

Speaking of which... I went to the Hart dance with even MORE of my favorite people. Every single time I turned around, I saw someone that I knew and loved. Again, I kid you not. That place was hoppin' (literally) with the Greats.

Despite the need I feel to be THEE most awkward dancer on the dance floor, I had so much fun and was able to see sooo many people that I'd been missing. And they didn't even judge me for my total lack of rhythm and grace.

I then stopped at a friends house where I randomly met a boy we'll call... Tim. He explained lots of things to me about a different boy that I had been oh so curious about. It was fantastic.

Just as I had walked into my own apartment to get ready for the bed, my ears were filled with the melodious tunes of bass and tenor voices serenading me outside my window with none other than, The First Noelle. A group of boys chancing the cold to come carol to me on their way home...? Yeah I'll take that!

Right after that, I headed down to 212 and watched Never Say Never, aka the Justine Bieber movie projected big screen onto the wall with some classy ladies. I'm by no means obsessed with the Biebs, but I dare you to not watch that movie and fall in love with him for the time that your watching the movie.

Oh what a glorious night. Thanks Rexburg. You've been grand.

Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...