Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 13, 2012

Oh What a Day!

Claire Salmon: My first live "Happy Birthday" of the day
Taryn Leavitt: My first Happy Birthday text
Talmage DeMeester: My first Happy Birthday phone call
Amanda Jacobsmeyer: My first Happy Birthday visitor at work


Eric London: Visited me at work
Wendy Cook: Chatted and visited with me at work
Bret Blackham: Brought me some awesome birthday socks to work!
Brother DeGraw: Bought me an amazing ice cream birthday cake!
Ashley, Jared, Amanda: Sang to me and let me blow out candles... at work!
Uncle Kevin: Visited me at work
 Jake (the red-head): Made cookies and a note
Julie Ricks: Left me snickerdoodle cookies
Amanda and Kaitlin: Made me yummy cookies
Michaela Chase: Made me a sweet card and enchiladas for dinner!
Taylor Smith: Bought me cool nail stickers
 Holly Garlick: Took me to the Homestead to spend our birthdays together
Ila, Margie, Oliver, Kendall: Wished me a happy birthday with advice for the "15-year-old"

Happy Birthday wishes were innumerable. Thanks everyone!!!! I had such a great day and felt so loved!

Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...