Monday, December 12, 2011

And the Password Is....?

The other night, my dear roommate Hannah brought up passwords. She asked each of us what some of the passwords we use are. Obviously I can't post them here, but oh boy, we have some good ones! You can tell so much about a person by their password.

The password for my computer came from a password that I was forced to use in sixth grade. It is a word that is simple to say and read but seemingly impossible to spell. I love watching people struggle to log onto my computer simply because they can't figure out how to spell it.

My password for social media sites and sites that are fun but not essential is a word that reminds me everytime I type it to not spend very much time on those websites because they aren't very important and I have better things to be doing. It's a pretty effective tactic.

Where'd your password come from?
Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...