Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cuatro de Julio

The rumors are true.
The Fourth of July is by far my favorite holiday of all time. Remember the blast I had last year? And when I professed my patriotic pride for this grand holiday here? I'm one year older and just as, if not more so, in love with this holiday.

I didn't want to psyche myself out about the 4th this year, so I haven't even thought about it really. I figured everyone would be spending it with their families, and I, being the lone YSA without a family in Utah, would spend the day alone... doing homework... blogging... petting the cat(ssssss).

I really did expect that dreary description to be my fate! Lucky for me, I have fantastic friends who do fun, fun things and let me be a part of them!

Recap:

Day 1 of black eye received from Rugby
So we were out late on Tuesday night (Cause no work on Wednesday, holla!) playing Volleyball, Kissing Rugby (this is where my black eye came from) in the park, and ice cream floats in the parking lot. We got home at ... 1:45ish am and headed to bed.

Only to be woken up by 7:30am to go and get our tennis game on! I hadn't played tennis in AGES, so getting back on that court with a racket in hand... I thought I had died and gone to heaven. The sun was shining bright and I was surrounded by my friends who didn't even really love tennis a whole, whole lot, yet they still came and played with me! How awesome are they??


Next, it was off to Walmart to get groceries. Home to do homework and make a patriotic pie for the upcoming BBQ.

But not before swimming/rugby 500 playing/hot tubbing at Michelle's!


Next came a quick shower and a walk over to Elyse's for the grand BBQ!

We ate yummy food, played frisbee, trampoline games from our childhood, and pretty much sat around being so tired! It had been quite a day already, and there was still more to come!

The rest of the night was filled with fireworks, friends, ferris wheels, fire and fun.

Oh how I love the fourth.
 Oh how I love America.
Oh say can you..









 Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...