Saturday, October 22, 2011

He-lllooo Holidays!

1. It's October.
2. It has snowed.
3. My name is Noelle.

If those aren't good enough reasons to start celebrating the holidays, I don't know what are!

At the beginning of last year, I was asked, "What's your favorite holiday?" I didn't really have a good answer. So I decided that for the whole next year, I would carefully observe every single holiday and decide which one is truly my favorite.

So far. The 4th of July is WAY, WAY, WAY up there on my list. I don't think it can be beat to be honest. We do however have Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years (not to mention the "Eve's" of each of these) coming up just around the corner. Those are all a pretty big deal. I'm pretty certain that none will top my love for the family-food-freedom-firework-filled-fiesta we celebrate on the fourth, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.MJ

What's your favorite holiday to celebrate? Why? Sway me people, this is important business.

Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...