Sunday, July 8, 2012

Few of the Favorites

Here's a few particulars that I'm seriously lovin' right now. Enjoy!

1. My Apple Corer
Seriously the best $2.50 I have ever spent (at Wal-mart, get yours today.. well tomorrow since it's the Sabbath)
Look how perfectly it cores that sucker!
 So I'm doing this thing where I eat one apple every single day! I've been going strong for over a month now. I was talking to my friend Paul about it, while eating my apple for the day. He says, "Wait right there, I've got to show you my apple corer!"

Skeptical me told him not to worry about it, I liked the way I ate my apples (I thought he was going to whip out those apple corers that also slice the apple into slices, you know what I'm talking about? I don't like those because I like to eat my apple whole, not it slices) Despite my resistance, he kept digging in the drawer until he triumphantly emerged with this beauty.

Moves like a dream, so easy to cut with!
He took my half eaten apple right out of my hand and cored it for me right then and there! I knew at once that I could not go another day without purchasing one for myself! It took the core clean out, yet you could still eat the apple, like an apple. No need to worry about carrying around a sticky core either. Just core it and go!

Seriously only $2.50? Why don't you have one!?

2. My Satchel

I have NEVER been a purse person. Never ever. They are a nuisance. I lose stuff in them and then more times than not, I lose my purse. They're a pain to carry on your arm, and they're expensive!

So one day, while at Ross with dear roommate Bridgette, I completely uncharacteristically of me, bought this baby:
This picture does not do my satchel justice, it is soo much cuter and exuberant in real life.
I LOVE it! It's an over the shoulder bag with a long strap, so it just hangs there and you don't have to fuss with it and keep pulling it up onto your shoulder!  No need to worry about losing it because you don't even have to set it down because you forget you're even wearing it sometimes.
And with a name like "Satchel" how could you not love it? I adore this thing.


3. My Hydrator

I'm a big believer in drinking ridiculous amounts of water daily. It's so good for you! I have also lived in dry, hot climates my entire life, so I don't know why on earth Riverton is kicking my trash! I feel like I'm well on my way to becoming a piece of jerky everyday, it's so dry! 

Lucky for me, I invested in this beauty last time I was up in Rexburg.
If you haven't experience a Camelbak waterbottle yet, you must! It seriously makes drinking water addicting! I take this with me just about everywhere. Sip on it during the movie, while sitting at my desk at work, while typing up blogs (yup, it's in my mouth this very second!). You'll be amazed at how much your water consumption sky rockets. You're hands won't feel like lizards, your skin will be brighter, and you will feel like a million bucks.

So if you're like me and not disciplined enough to drink your 8 glasses a day out of a glass (I've never really liked drinking out of cups), then get yourself one of these! They're kind of pricey ($15-20) but they're worth every penny. Your body will thank you.

4. The Website

Have you guys checked out youth.lds.org yet? It's awesome! The videos, the music, the articles, the downloads, the ideas... I could go on and on. I love it!

My favorite thing lately has been the music on it. It has all this awesome, uplifting music that you can download for free or just play on your computer. It's perfect for listening to when you're getting ready on Sunday's, or any day for that matter. I can't get enough of it!


So those are a few of my staples, my daily-must-haves, and I quite like them a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Noelle I have to say you are way too CUTE! I know we never really got a long before, and i think that is mostly my fault, but I hope you can forgive me! I have loved looking at your blog and the many things you have done!! You are such a sweetheart and have done some really great things! I love the apple Corer I am going to have to get one of those! I really hope all is going well for you! Just reading your blog made me smile and brightened up my day and I thought... I need to tell her! Thanks for your great example and always having a smiling face!

    Love, Alicia (Jackson) De Young!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...