Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm Going There Someday

Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend an amazing fireside in the tabernacle on temple square. World renowned Dan Clark spoke inspiring and entertaining words while his daughter McCall and the adorable David Osmond sweetly serenaded us all night long. It was great, and I loved it.

However, that wasn't even the best part of the night. After the fireside, we (100's of YSA's) walked around the corner and down the block to a park near temple square where we ate our ice creams and practice our "Dating Technique" that we had learned from a dating coach the night before. But, even that free ice cream and flirting in the park was not the best part of the night.

My favorite part was simply walking from the tabernacle to the park and just taking it all in. We walked out of the Tabernacle past the Visitors Center, the gorgeous temple, the conference center . . . and then BAM the Church Office Building.

Oh it's beautiful. Oh I WILL work there one day. I'm SO close. SO close I can feel it. All those amazing buildings. The Church History Library, the Relief Society building, the Welfare building! I just want to spend all day everyday there in those beautiful buildings. And someday, someday soon. I will .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...