Thursday, July 26, 2012

Little Italy


I went to Quiznos with my friends last Saturday after a lovely hike to "The Living Room" and saw an item on the menu titled...

Little Italy

Now. Do me a favor will ya? Say that above phrase aloud, a tid bit slower than you'd normally read it. Letting each lovely syllable dance around the tip of your toungue, almost as if you couldn't stop mid-phrase even if you wanted to! It's that kind of phrase where you kind of even feel like you're singing just by putting  those two words together.

>> Please note that if you look in the mirror while you do this, you'll find that your lips don't even move! It's all about that tongue!
>> Also worth noting, you could not even begin to say this phrase if you were not fortunate enough to posses a tongue. It just does not work one bit. What a pity.

Now say it again, and again! And again and again and again!! As fast as that mouth of yours will let you.

I don't know about you, but that just brings me bliss.  And one day, I will be the queen of a quaintly adorable place called, "Little Italy" and Bridgette will be my super cool sidekick. 

>>If there is a street out there named "Little Italy", I WILL find it and I WILL live on it.

Until that great day, enjoy the next 2 minutes at 59 seconds as you quickly transform into one of those people who are acutely aware and silently (KEY WORD) correct the grammar of those you associate with. 



Welcome to the club. You're going to notice people say these things like nobody's business. It's a curse!

In other news >> I love playing ping pong, jogs around DayBreak lake, and packing for up and coming camping adventures with my friends!



1 comment:

  1. LOL Oh my...that video was just for me. I admit hands down that my grammar is AWFUL.
    I've probably said this before, but you have an amazing gift at painting a picture with words. You amaze me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...