Sunday, October 30, 2011

50 First Dates

I have a first date shirt, a shirt that I have worn on just about every first date this year. It all started when Claire and I were both asked on the same group date. We were rushing to get ready and decided that we had absolutely nothing to wear. So we decided to swap closets and go through each other's clothes. She wore my zebra shirt and black cardigan, and I wore a black shirt of hers. A black shirt that has since been dubbed the first-date-shirt. (Wow, we definitely need to come up with a classier title)

The following picture displays the varying undershirt colors worn on three different first date occasions:
January 2011                                      September 2011                              October 2011

Why is it a good first date shirt?
-It's simple, nothing too jazzed up, but it still looks nice
-It's black, so if I spill, no biggie.
-It's very comfortable

Rules of the First Date Shirt:
-It can only be worn on first dates. not second, not thirds etc. So if I start dating someone, the shirt goes to the back of the closet.
-You can't wear the same colored undershirt twice in a row. Gotta mix it up a bit.
-Always ask Claire's permission to wear it, it is her shirt afterall!


One shirt. Three Rules. Tons of memories.

Love, Noelle
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...