Saturday, October 15, 2011

Come in With the Rain

This has never happened to me, but today...











I am craving the rain. 
I just want it to rain. and rain. and rain. all day long. 
I want to take a long walk in it, all by myself.
I want to twirl and skip and dance in it with everyone I love.
I want to drive all around town in it, going nowhere and everywhere.
And then, best of all, I want to fall asleep to the sound of it, pounding on my window and on the rooftop.
And then when I wake up.
It will all be gone.
Leaving nothing but it's scent and the rejuvenation of everything it touched.
I've never loved the rain before. 
And now, I crave it.
Maybe that's what I get for living with Seattle girls for too long :)











Are these pictures not delightful?
Bring on the rain.
Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...