Thursday, October 6, 2011

3 Questions

1. When oh when will our conference issue of the Ensign get here? I feel like we've been waiting for months.
 2. How do I feel about saying goodbye to Rexburg for ONE WHOLE YEAR? Oh how I love Rexburg, but one must think of the greater good.
3. Want to go sledding? If you need me at all for the rest of the semester... chances are that you can find me on the sled hill. All. Day. Long. Bring on the snow Rexburg, I'm ready :)
4. (I know I said only three questions, but this one's important) Have you seen my camera?? I can't find it anywhere and I'm going through withdrawals.And so I have to make due with pictures like so from my dear camera phone:
This is Lawrence (I have no idea how to spell that..) He's the nicest kid! AND he wrote my name in Chinese for me! I love Culture night!
 Oh wait, I thought of another one! 5. Why have I not yet seen 17 Miracles or Harry Potter 7 part two? Can we please fix this? Both are in the cheap theater. Lets do this.

Goooood nighht!
Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...