Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lou Who?

For Prom one year, we went to a show on the Strip. We saw Le Reve in the beautiful Wynn building.  It was sooo fun! The people were great, the show extraordinaire, but the thing I remember most from the evening, was the public bathrooms in that luxurious building. Check it out:
I lathered my hands at these very lavish sinks!
Très chic, No?
I'm on campus... a lot. Several hours a day. That being said, I've learned a lot about this dear BYU-I campus. Probably a bit more than you'd care to know, but I do have some insights concerning the ladies' rooms on campus that I'd like to share with my fellow female classmates. So feel free to continue reading if you're:
1. Female AND 2. A student at BYU-Idaho... if not, this probably won't interest you as much.

1. The bathrooms in the Smith building are quaint. They have a great little walk in area with a full length mirror, a shelf to hold your belongings and then a comfy couch sitting area. They also have automatic toilets and hand dryers which is nice.  However, during passing periods, the second floor bathroom gets pretty packed. Take 15 seconds to go down to the first floor one and it'll save you tons of time. It's never quite as busy.

2. The Kimball is deceiving with it's bathrooms. I'm not a big fan of the first floor one, because there is no where to put your stuff! You have to set it on the ground.  However if you just go right up the stairs there is another bathroom directly above it. It's wonderful! It has a lovely sitting area with couches, and a place to put your things. It's a little bit nicer and well kept too.

3. If you can, avoid the ladies locker room restroom at all costs. They're crowded during the day and are usually wet from the swimmers that come in and out. They seem to run out of paper towels a lot as well. However, the other bathroom on that floor is quite possibly my favorite bathroom on campus. Check it out if you get a chance, I feel like no body really knows about it. It's in the hallway that holds the competitive sports bulletin boards. It's huge and has lots of personality. You'll see what I mean when you go in there.

4. There's another sneaky, little fabulous bathroom in the Hart right next to stage. It has a drinking fountain right next to it, and I swear no body knows about it. It's perfect for when you'll at Zumba or playing in the Wallyball courts cause it's just right there!

5. I completely approve of any and all bathrooms in the BYU-I center and in the new portion of the Manwaring Center. They're brand new, lovely and filled with stalls. However I'm partial to the one on the very bottom floor of the I-center-- Lower than the ones on the main basketball floor level. This one is located right as you walk in through the front main doors to the I-center. That little area is my all time favorite study area, so I really like them.

Well that covers the Hart, the I-Center, the Kimball and the Smith for ya. Those are the buildings that I spend most of my time in. I also have strong views concerning the Clark, Spori, Ricks and Benson rest rooms. If you're curious, I'd love to sit down and chat with you about them. Better yet, I should start giving tours around campus strictly centered around bathrooms. Just kidding.

Oh that reminds me. I went into the Austin one time, just because I had never been in there.... I truly wouldn't be surprised if that building didn't even contain girl's bathrooms at all. I don't think I've ever seen a real girl go into or out of that building. Hmmmm, that might require some further investigation.

This could quite possibly be my oddest blog post yet, but Claire demanded requested that I update my blog, and this was on my mind at the moment.

Hope it helps :)

Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...