Saturday, October 8, 2011

Zombies. Temples. Red Robin. Oh My!

today.was.fantastic
-Slept in til 9. 
That hasn't happened in ages. I feel like a million bucks.
-Worked from 10-2. 
I got to witness a Mini-Poland Mission Reunion, a Biggest Winner Challenge, and help somebody find their missing jump drive. Woooo!! Also, I got all my homework done, downloaded all of last week's General Conference to my Ipod, as well as finished my application for Peru.  I love working Saturdays!!!
Isn't it gorgeous?

-2 o'clock to 5ish was spent in the Idaho Falls Temple
It was a really neat experience to be in a different temple. I'm so used to Rexburg. The set up was so different but the spirit was so familiar. So the same. I loved it.
 

-Then came dinner. Any guesses where this grub came from? 
This was the Bacon Guacamole Burger. Pretty good, but I missed my usual Bonzai Burger!


Yes, we went to Red Robin... (yummmmm). P.S. I learned that you can ask them for a cup of caramel to dip your sweet potato fries in. Have you tried that? .... I didn't think so, but you must. It was divine. Thanks Josi!

-Finally, I got home just in time to be attacked by a bunch of zombies.
Apparently there was a giant zombie convention in town and they decided to migrate to my apartment when it got over. Gosh I love Halloween. I had no idea what was going on, but I was a tiny bit frightened. However, the adrenaline rush that comes with being scared totally got me pumped for the festivities at the end of this month. Our apartment is decorated and everything! Bring on the pumpkin flavored everything and the Haunted Mills!

- So I did what any normal girl of my sort would do after surviving a zombie attack.
I planned an outing to go see the final Harry Potter. Can you believe I still hadn't seen it yet? After all this time...? (Pssst.. if you didn't pick up on that last line... read it again :)  So we went. We watched. We LOVED it. Seriously. I want to watch it again. And again. And then six more times. Ahhhhh. So tender. So brilliant. So fierce. Does anyone else ADORE Professor McGonagal? What a woman!
I highly reccommed any of the aforementioned events to spice up your future Saturdays. (Except perhaps the zombies...)
Hope you had a good day!
Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...