Saturday, November 19, 2011

"Here We Have Idaho"

I have a confession.
I'm in love with Idaho.
More specifically.... Boise
Even more specifically... Middleton.

I'm constantly surrounded by Kuna-ites. I spent tonight with the greatest Middleton people ever! I have at least one class a semester with the loveliest girl from Eagle. The greatest love stories start at Meridian post offices. Payette is a cool name, and I have quite a few friends from Caldwell whom I adore. I've been told that Melba is the armpit of Boise, but I think I'd like it anyways. Pretty much a whole bunch of great people come from the Boise area and they all seem to love where they come from. I'm intrigued.

These aren't ALL Idahoans.. but a great deal of them are :)

Idaho in general... so great.


But the Boise area in particular, I am irreversibly and inexplainably drawn to it. I've never been, but I'm dying to go. I think I'd love to spend a semester there.

Soooo road trip to Boise anyone? If so, we're hitting up ALL of the aforementioned quaint little towns.

Until then, "Esto perpetua!"

Love, Noelle

P.S. I've started a bucket list of things to do while on this Boise expedition.
1. Eat at the Mexican Buffet in Kuna
2. Visit the Meridian Post Office
3. Meet Roxy YoungBerg

Ok... that's all I have for now, help me add to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...