Sunday, November 20, 2011

Family Dinner

Tonight was quite the night.

Daniel, Emily, Travis, Natalie and myself all met up at Daniel's for family dinner! Exciting huh?

1. Dinner

Can I please tell you of the feast we had?

Daniel made rice with onion chunks and Mango/Peach? Teryaki marinated chicken.
Travis brought homemade lentil soup.
I brought cornbread.
Natalie provided strawberry cookies.

It was all so good! The chicken was so tender and had great flavor, and I loooooved Trav's lentils.
The cornbread.... Daniel put it in the oven... and never took it out haha
Yum Yum Yum!


2. Boggle
 Daniel introduced us to the art of boggle. Have you ever played? It gets ya thinkin.
Curse words don't count Emily :)
3. Eggnog
Love the nog, but had to tone it down with some milk.
 4. Skip-Bo and frozen cookies

Skip-Bo with our new friend from Fruitland (also a small Idaho town :)
Cookie straight from the freezer... 









It was such a lovely night as I'm sure you can imagine :)

On a side note, after this, I tried homemade eggnog! Homemade! It was crazy.

Ok time for bed. Big day tomorrow!

Love, Noelle

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I love that you guys played Skip-bo?! That's pretty much my favorite game ever. And, I agree, family dinners are the best. I love having them up here with my siblings and their spouses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun night. =)
    Lovely blog youyve got here. ANd I am following. Maybe youll visit me someday.



    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...