Saturday, November 12, 2011

Help!

I've had the ingredients to make a pistachio pudding pie for the past six months (don't worry, none of which have expired :) The only thing keeping me from making this glorious dessert is the following fact:

I know I'll want to curl up, with the heater on, a good mystery novel, my favorite blanky and sit and eat the entire thing all by myself... in one sitting.

Now, I'm no expert on nutrition, but I'm willing to bet that that would do nothing for my figure. I'd probably feel sicknasty for the next two days straight,  so we can't let this happen, capeesh?

I believe this was National Potato Chip Day as well as National Pie Day AND National Pistachio Day. Not bad eh?
Last time we made it, I'm pretty sure Michael and I ate the entire thing all by ourselves in one day... whoops. We probably offered it to all in shouting distance, but not everyone likes pistachio pudding pie...right? So if you happen to delight in such culinary creations... come. Help me eat and enjoy this beast. Otherwise 'twill never be made. Which would be the shame of the century.

Iiiiiittttttt'sssssss time for pie :)

Love, Noelle

P.S. I'm sitting at work, looking out the MC windows, wondering, "what the heck is going on out there?"  Is that snow? Sleet? Hail? What ever it is, it looks dreadful... and makes me want to eat pistachio pie... and go sledding.

P.S.S Here's how I'm justifying eating pie today: today is 11.12.11 ...which is kind of like a palindrome (well, almost). And palindrome has the word pie in it... kind of. PalIndromE. Justified? I think yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...