Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Grateful to Be a Girl

Girls are supposed to be good at multi-tasking right? It's one of those phenomenons that we have aquired while gentleman often struggle with it, yes?

Well in that case, it's a darn good thing that I'm a girl because if I was a boy I'd probably be falling apart right now :)

Currently (inclusive of the past 2 hours) I am:

Learning everything I can about CIT and Project Management for my internship
Practicing my Spanish and working on learning more
Brainstorming ideas of activities and projects to be done in Peru
Looking for housing for my internship
Trying to figure out how to pay for all of the aforementioned items
Considering taking on another job for the rest of the semester (it is a small one, but a job none the less)
Blogging
Working on a law and ethics test
Studying for a Middle East test
Putting together a proposal for a client
Writing a Human Interest piece for a newsletter
Putting together a Sunday school lesson plan
Trying to find a way to fly to my Thanksgiving destination rather than my 15hours in a car alternative
Trying to figure out how to be a better sister
Figuring out the ins and outs of my new laptop (I got a new laptop...eeeeek :)
Trying to figure out how I feel about certain boys, and how I don't feel about other boys
Hoping we win our Wallyball game tomorrow

I just might explode :)
Just kidding, life is so good.

And so is falling asleep after a day like today.
Goodnight all.
Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...