Friday, July 8, 2011

When I Grow Up...

I want to be just like Patsy Peterson.

I wish I had a picture of her, but I can't figure out an unawkward/appropriate way to get one.

This is as close as it's going to get, her hair is a lot curlier than this though.
I found this online, for the sake of the blog, it'll have to do
I've spent every Friday morning for the past two semesters with Patsy Peterson.  She has short blonde curly hair, pretty blue eyes, and has the perfect "grandma" stature. She works in the baptistery in the Rexburg temple at least every Friday morning, and she simply brightens my day.
Rexburg, ID Temple: Isn't it pretty?

I can't even really put a finger on why I adore her so much. I just know that I do. She has the softest, sweetest voice and always greets me with a big smile. She does whatever she can to make my visit to the temple as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. And whenever I leave she always expresses her gratitude for my coming and for taking the time out of my "hectic, busy college life schedule" to do work for those who can't do it themselves. She says it so sincerely and it really helps me to remember why I come to the temple.

Every single week without fail, I see Miss Patsy and without fail she guarentees that I don't leave with out a smile on my face and a better appreciation for the temple.

So when I grow up, I hope that one day I can work in the temple and help others have the same experience that Patsy Peterson help me to have each week.

Thanks Patsy!

Love, Noelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...