Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ten More

The following TEN make my life a little bit happier, for which I am grateful:

 1. Yummy desserts at end of the semester banquets
Why yes, that is an oreo baked into a chocolate chip cookie.
 2. Keri Rich: has the greatest quotes, the best advice, and always seems to say exactly what I need to hear.

This was when I was walking to class and she hid behind a car and tried to scare me, it didn't work...so I took a picture?
3.I have the greatest Relief Society in the world.

Awww, Aren't they all so pretty??
4. I love unexpectedly running into friends in random places. Exhibit A:
Jen And Blake and Colleen is over there somewhere too :)
5. Is there anything better than coming home to this? Probably not...
6. Well, maybe coming home two days later to this:
A surprise cake just for me!! And it wasn't even my birthday, wahoo!
7. Culture Night at BYU-I. It was so fun and now I would love to do nothing more than travel the world.




8. Random strangers who find stuff that I lose and return it right to my door, how considerate!
This is my new friend Katie :) I adore her
9. Reunions with my very first ever roommates at the place where we lived oh so long ago.
Sherilbug, Leslie, Kayla and I. Roommates of Fall '09
10. Friends from home who come and visit!
Claire just can't get enough of Moapa Valley :)
It's been a fantastic week. Hope it's been the same for you!

Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...