Thursday, June 2, 2011

To Steve....Love, Noelle

So basically.... today was a great day!

Here's why:
 1. I took two midterms today, and.... performed exceptionally well :)
2. I got to shoot hoops with a dear friend and I'm getting my shots down very nicely. I rock that three pointer!
3. We threw a super fun surprise going away party for our roommate Steve!
Do I have the best relief society or what?
4. I had a very interactive leadership training meeting with President Clark and Uncle Kevin (The president and vice president of BYU-I) and about 20 other student leaders. I learned so much, and I just love those two men immensely!
5. Costa Vida with the roommates and Nelson and James and Talmedge!
I realize that this doesn't look super appealing, but it was so good!

6. Teton Dam Marathon meeting. I'm pretty excited about that.
 7. We had all seven roommates all together today. This is a rare, but fabulous occurrence.
8. I saw Daniel playing tennis right outside my window and I saw Travis at the gym!
9. Oh I almost forgot, I had my aerobics class today. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that class!


However, this is a sad day because it was our last full day with Steve. She is only here for the 1st block, and since it's over, she's leaving tomorrow afternoon for an internship in California. But we've loved getting to know her and have enjoyed every minute with this fabulous lady.So here is my Ode to Steve, the seventh roommate. 






One of my favorite things about Steve is how accepting she is of everyone! She's so kind and generous and loving and sweet and I could go on and on and on. But seriously folks she's amazing... and single :) hint hint boys


Bye STEVEEEEE we'll miss you :) Have fun with all them boy scouts!





1 comment:

  1. Noelle Rust, you are the sweetest most special person ever! I decided to look at your blog today and I saw your post in honor of me. I'm sitting here crying thinking about how much I love you and how sweet you are. You and the whole apartment have made me feel so special! I have never had that before or known people who cared that much. It has been a blast of a seven weeks and I will ALWAYS remember you. Thank you for teaching me how to have fun and to love! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...