Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Best Two Years

June 9th, 2011: In just a few short hours, this girl (the one in the wagon) will be graduating from Moapa Valley High School. While that girl ( the one with the ultra-stylin jacket) will be sitting in Rexburg contemplating the fact that just two years ago she was the one in the cap and gown.
Do I look different?



While we were walking, my cap flew off and I had to chase it down.... Jonathan had some problems with his too, so once we got back on the stand we helped each other out :)
 Two years. That seriously blows my mind. At times, high school seems like it was just yesterday. Sitting on the stand in front of all those people, trying so hard to not be nervous about having to give my little speech. While at other times, it seems like it was forever ago. I don't really remember the events of that day very well at all... we went to some grad party somewhere afterward maybe? Either way, day's like these require some serious contemplation and personal analysis.

What have I accomplished in the past two years? What have I made of myself? How have I changed or improved? Have I made a difference in somebody else's life? Have I lived up to my potential? You know... questions like that.

I do know one thing for sure, these have been two of the greatest years of my entire life. I have had an insane amount of fun, met the most wonderful people, and have learned many great things. Looking back at the past two years, I feel pretty satisfied with how they've turned out.

So to my dearest little sister and to all whom graduate tonight, be excited. Be SO excited, because it only gets better from here! Congratulations!!!

Love, Noelle





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...