Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Betcha Didn't Know That

10 Things You May (or May Not) Already Know About Myself


1. I almost never paint my fingernails. Always the toes, but the fingers only on special occasion.

2. I didn't attend school my 6th grade year,  I did an online schooling program called Odyssey. This could possibly be the reason why the idea of taking an online class makes me queasy.

3. I have/remember my dreams almost every night. A dream journal has been started, and my roommate Keri has graciously agreed to interpret them for me :)

4. I absolutely loved Powderpuff football in high school
5. It has been my dream for quite some time to intern in Washington D.C. or New York City

6. I love garlic. In high school I would come home after school and roast an entire head of garlic in the oven and then eat it plain.


7. I ate my very first hot dog ever about two months ago. I regret to inform you that I've eaten some since then as well.
8. My teeth chatter like crazy if I'm even the slightest bit cold.

9. I read this talk by Elder Holland a little over a month ago, and I do believe that it changed my life!


10. I don't like Crest toothpaste one bit. Colgate all the way! This particular kind is my toothpaste of choice

Well, how'd you do? Learn anything new? Find anything in common? Discrepancies? Surprises?  Hope so :) Have a great day!

Love, Noelle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...