Monday, June 6, 2011

Kanshashimasu

It's a gratitude kind of day.
Here's my top ten for today

1. FHE: My Monday's would be rather drab with out them.
2. This girl named Courtney in my Business Stats class. I wouldn't be able to bear that class without her!
3. Claire Ruth Salmon.... :)
4. Tennis. Tennis. Tennis
5. Memories and Pictures. And memories that come from pictures
6. Toothpaste. Can you imagine where we'd be without it?
7. My Mom!!!! x1,000,000 and my FANTASTIC Pops too :) And the fact that they've been happily married for 30 years and 1 day! Yay! Gosh I love them!
8. Hair. I rather enjoy having hair.
9.  Emily Call Robison and Taryn Elise Leavitt. Even though they're so far away, they continuously brighten my day.
10. Eggs. So versatile. So delicious. So cheap. So quick and easy
This is just a random picture that brought back great memories of working at Tiffany's in High School... we got pretty creative with the roast beef:)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...