Friday, May 13, 2011

Picture Memories from Winter 2011

Winter 2011 was one of a kind. I was off-track and loved every minute of it. Here's why (:


We never got a roommate picture with all of us, but this comes close. I had fabulous roommates this semester! Pictured: Janessa, Leslie, Erica (Leslie's sister who was just visiting for the weekend) Me and Claire. Not pictured is Jen, whom we also love greatly!

 This was my second date of the semester and my first with Michael. It was also my first group date with a sibling in the same group, Trav let me come :) Anyways, it was a success!
 Sledding has absolutely become one of my passions. I LOVED it when we'd go as a group of friends. SO much fun.
 This was towards the beginning of the semester. Travis and his roommates and a few other friends came over and discovered my mom's homemade hats and scarves. So we modeled them of course!
 Homestead Adventures. These people have changed my life. There will be an entire blog post dedicated to each one of them in the future I'm sure. Here we have Doralie and Aldean.

 The group with Ila wearing the new bow we gave her.
 National Chili day! We became rather fond of celebrating silly national holidays.
 Sign Language to Katy Perry's "Firework" Nothing Better.
 National Potatoe Chip and National Pie day. Homemade Pistachio, yuuuuummm!
 As an SBOD member, I got one of these plastic reusable to go boxes to test out for the semester. Many a wonderful picnics were brought to us via this lovely little box.
 I gave my very first haircut. It turned out pretty well too!
Ma and Pops came up to visit.We all went to Savior of the World and then out to Craigo's

Needless to say, I was pretty satisfied with my semester. Wouldn't change a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...