Thursday, May 19, 2011

Meet The Roommates: Spring 2011

Hannah, Claire, Me, Steve, Joanie and Andrea
 So this is my sixth semester. My sixth semester at BYU-I. My sixth semester at Royal Crest. And my sixth semester of roommates. (Wow that makes me sound so incredibly old). After six semesters I'm proud to say that I've gotten pretty good at picking out some keepers as roommates. This semester is no exception. We are seriously having so much fun together. Our apartment stays fairly clean, contention free and always hopping with friends and visitors. I'm sure I'll mention them oft throughout the semester so now you have a visual to refer to.

However, we have an unusual situation in our apt this semester, Steve is only staying with us first block (she's leaving for an Boy Scout camp internship in just two weeks) We'll be incredibly sad to see her go :(
KERIIIII. Who loves that face? I love that face!
To fill her spot in the apartment, Miss Keri Rich will be rejoining us. She spent the first block studying in Europe. How cultured!

There you have it, the Spring 2011 Apt 214 girls. I think they're pretty great.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...