Friday, May 13, 2011

Jumping For Joy

My senior year of high school was quite possibly one of the greatest times of my life. It seems like everyday I would come home from work or school or a friends house and just wonder how I got so lucky.  I loved my teachers, I loved my friends, I loved my car, I loved my job, I loved my bedroom, I loved myself, I loved everything about everything.  Reminds me of this girl. Life was good. I felt on top of the world.

It seemed like no matter where I was, what I was doing, or who I was with,  I always felt like jumping for joy. So I did.
 Again..
 And Again...
 And Again...
 And Again...
Get the Picture? :)


It seemed like life couldn't get any better. High school was amazing.
BUT...
I can't even begin to explain how much greater life has been since that time. I love being in college. I love being at BYU-Idaho. I love my roommates. I love my friends. I love not having a car. I love everything about life. It seems like it couldn't possibly get better. 

BUT...
I know it will :) So until then, and even then, I'll keep jumping for joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...