Friday, May 20, 2011

The Incredible Edible Egg

PEOPLE, PEOPLE! 
I feel like I have the greatest piece of knowledge and I can't go another day without sharing this with the world... or at least my six followers :) Here we go:

MAY is National EGG MONTH

If you've ever lived with me, and even if you haven't, you should know that I love, love, love eggs.  So I am so incredibly happy that May is national egg month. You can guarantee that I have faithfully and joyfully celebrated this holiday every single day this month! I have eaten eggs in some form everyday :)

Lately, my favorite way of consuming this proteiny goodness is the following:
Scramble two eggs with lots of pepper. Throw some cubed ham in there and then transfer the mixture to a twenty-second-microwaved tortilla. Throw some salsa or  fresh tomatoes on there and eat while smiling super big and constantly saying, "I am so satisfied with my life right now."

MMMMM I actually just finished one. Here's my other favorite way of eating my eggs:

Egg in a Frame: Cooked just like this. yum yum yum.
Here's the thing. There are only 11 days left of national egg month. For quite some time I've been wanting to cook and eat eggs in every and any way possible. Fried, scrambled, boiled, poached, deviled, benedict, omelet... ok I need 4 more ways to cook/eat eggs, :) help me out? 



3 comments:

  1. This has nothing to do with eggs, but I enjoy the addition of music to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me laugh! ha. you need to put some eggs in cookies and eat them, but then you would ruin your no sugar run ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sunny side up! three minute eggs! hard boiled eggs! egg salad sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...