Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes it's sunny and gorgeous outside on Sunday mornings and I get to bask in its glory before church.
Sometimes I buy $3 dollar shirts at Walmart, because I'm cheap and trying to save up my money for a great adventure...but I'm still a girl who needs that shopping fix every once in a while

Sometimes my coworkers bring me this goodness in a can because they know I love Peru! And then ALL the time I get sad because of how much I miss that place. SO SO SO much.



Sometimes I go to the store and come back with 4 jars of Salsa... I couldn't decide on a flavor. Sometimes I think Garlic and Lime is gross and I'm sticking with my pineapple mango.

Sometimes I go running at Daybreak lake in the mornings and find my favorite flower... dandelions. Lots of times I try and figure out how it would be possible to have a wedding bouquet of dandelions. Suggestions appreciated ;)



Sometimes I decide that it's about time I learn to french braid hair... this is my first attempt.

Sometimes I go to Kohls during my lunch break and try on floppy hats... because I think every girl should have a floppy hat.

Sometimes I go to Foot Locker and find shoes like these on sale of $30 bucks and think, "What the!?!?! That's like 90 soles!"

Sometimes I have to give a talk in church and can't decide what to wear...

Sometimes my phone takes nice pictures like these at Daybreak. I love those giant dandelions!!!

And sometimes, while I'm at a show, I get a picture message from my best friend Taryn that looks like this. And then I squeal and try so hard to contain my excitement!!!
And sometimes I really, really miss having a camera, because all of these were taken on my cheap cellular and don't look very nice.  Blogging without a camera is tough stuff!

Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...