Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Usual

Oh I have so much to say... but no pictures with which to share with you! My poor camera was forgotten in Rexburg about a month ago and I haven't document my time as a Utahn one bit because of it!

So please allow me to take this time to explain my weekly routine.... picture-less.

I wake up at around 7 and leave the house by 7:45 in order to get my roommate (Alise) to work on time. We work at the same place, but I don't have to be to work until 8:30, so I get to take that time in the morning to study my scriptures. It works out pretty good.

I'm then at work from 8:30 to about 5:30/6:00. I come home and Alise, Bridgette and I do an Insanity workout. It's 60-day insane work out program.. and we're on day 7! Woot woot!

Then, depending on which day it is, I do the following after my workout:

Monday: FHE
Tuesday: Online Class and Softball game
Wednesday: Ward Activity/ So You Think You Can Dance (This is my only free night of the week)
Thursday: Institute
Friday and Saturday are left open for dates and fun, and so far I haven't really had one single weekend that wasn't loaded with dates/fun! It's been great!

The moment I get home from one of my weekly activities, it's homework time. I am sooo anxious for the day when my online classes are over. Ohh how I have grown to dislike discussion boards and online meetings. Four more weeks!

I feel like I don't really have much free time, but I'm ok with that. It keeps me from idling away my time with nonsense. Which is good!

Today I thought to myself, I really like living in Utah! I really love my new friends and I love being busy. I love having TWO temples within my Stake boundaries (Does that not blow your mind?!?! TWO TEMPLES IN ONE STAKE!) I love the warm, yet not scorching weather. I love the opportunities to wander. (Remember my "Not all who wander are lost" post? I thought that I had grown out of that little quirk. Apparently not... I just wasn't allowed to wander in Peru, but now that I'm in Utah, I'm a full fledged wanderer again. I enjoy it so much!)

Also.. some exciting recent happenings. This weekend was the YSA summit. Pretty much a giant youth conference for YSA's. John Bytheway, Sherri Dew and Dan Clark spoke to us and we were treated to several gorgeous musical numbers featuring David Osmond, Jessie Clark Funk, Sue Gray and more. It was a        good time for sure. Lots of new friends made, and a couple of those "Ah-hah!" moments realized.

It was also one of those weekends that desperately makes you not want to have to go back into work on Monday. But it must be done!

Ciao Chirimoya!
Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...