Saturday, August 20, 2011

Quote-a

There are tons of great, cutsied up quotes on Pinterest that I adore looking at. It makes me really want to have cute, inspiring quotes hanging up in our new apartment in the Fall. A nice home-y touch is just what we need to go along with Claire's fantastic, hanging, wall clock that sings to us every 15 minutes.

So with that idea in mind I created the following. These are some I threw together real quick to get a feel for the different fonts and what not. Hopefully they'll improve in time.

I simply adore these quotes.


What are some of your favorite quotes? I'm always on the look out for some keepers!
I'll post more here and there as I make them. Feel free to take and use them however you please.
No Copyright Nazi here :)

Love, Noelle





3 comments:

  1. Love at Home

    “May our families and homes be filled with love: love of each other, love of the gospel, love of our fellowman, and love of our Savior.”
    —President Thomas S. Monson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new layout! I have to update mine every so often because I get bored of how it looks haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i like that elder uchtdorf one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...