Thursday, August 4, 2011

Are You Pinterested?

Move over Facebook, so long Blogger, I have found a new way to spend my free time. Ladies and Gentleman, allow me to introduce you to a glimpse of the beauty of Pinterest.

DIY Ruffle Shirt Tutorial

Gorgeous Photography

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi
Fun Products
Hair Tutorial


Quotes
And there is soooo much more.
 Pretty much Pinterest.com is a place you can go for recipes, craft ideas, photography ideas, quotes, DIY anything, ideas for your home, cool new products, hairstyle tutorials... pretty much just about anything. You have friends whose pins you "follow" so if you trust that your friends will only "pin" uplifting, clean things, than you're good to go in that respect as well.

My roommate Andrea introduced Pinterest to me about 4 months ago, and I just love it! You definitely have to allot yourself only so much time on it, or you could easily get carried away. I just love to get on there and look at beautiful things. If you want to check it out, go to Pinterest.com and feel free to check out my pinboards here.

In order to join, you have to have someone already on Pinterest send you an invite. Give me your email address and I'll be more than happy to add you to the fun :)

Happy Pinteresting, let me know what you think!

Love, Noelle

1 comment:

  1. Noelle send me an invite :)
    lut07001@byui.edu
    Thanks girlie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...