Monday, August 15, 2011

Snow Patrol

Ok so I know this is a little premature, but I must express my love for snow real quick.
Ahhh I love it soo much. 



At school, when I introduce myself to someone and tell them I'm from Vegas, 4 out of 5 times they sarcastically say, "Oh I bet you're loving Rexburg's weather", because Rexburg is notorious for how freezing cold it gets. But I do love it, I do! I know that's easy to say when I'm sitting in Overton where is was 107 degrees today and anything different from this heat would be nice, but I seriously love playing in the snow.

I could probably count the number of times I played in the snow before college on one hand. But being out there in it with my friends, brothers, roommates, whoever, I just can't get enough of it. I especially love to go sledding with the aforementioned people, love, love, love it!

Sledding and snowball fights and skiing, ahhhhh I'm in love.
Boots and scarves and mittens, yes yes yes!
Hot chocolate and blankets and fireplaces, does it get any better than that?

I'm off-track in the Winter, so I'm counting on some serious-sledding-snow hitting Rexburg this Fall. Can't wait :)

Love, Noelle

P.S. Ok, in all reality, in a couple months when it's -20 in Rexburg and I haven't seen the sun in 3 weeks and I can't feel my toes anymore, I'm sure I'll have a blog post to completely contradict this one... but until then... YAY SNOW!
Posted by Picasa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...