Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Life Is About Using the Whole Box of Crayons

"We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box."
~Robert Fulghum



Oh so many different colors have come into my life.

The bubblegum pinks, the calming blues, the vibrant oranges...yes, even a few dreary grays.

Each has been important. Each taught me a lesson and made me a better person. Each has made their mark on my life canvas and helped to create the beautiful piece of art it is continually becoming.

Hopefully, throughout the course of this blog, you will be introduced to the rainbow of people who have colored my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...