Thursday, August 26, 2010

Old posts

So I started this other blog a couple months ago, and it didn't really take off as I had planned. Only two posts were published actually. So I'm just gonna move those right on over to here so I can delete that other blog. Here's the first one.

To Blog or Not to Blog

I vowed I would never get sucked into this whole "Blogger-net" type of thing, but alas... here I am. In my communication classes, we keep learning about Blogs and how effective they can be. They are becoming more and more prominent in the media world, so as a Comm major, I sure as darn better start figuring out how they work.
So, for the time being, forgive my archaic way of doing things and feel free to drop me a line and let me in on some blogger tips so my page can start looking half as cute as all of yours. Oh wait... I just realized I don't have any "Friends" on here, is that even what they're called? How do I get friends? Ah I'm totally facebook literate, but this blog thing has got me stumped.
Actually, now that I think about it, I'll just keep this private, cause I tend to ramble on and on and on.. a lot. I have a feeling that my posts are going to be... less than exciting, but hey this is my blog, I make the calls!

Oh look! A picture of  the Trio.       Chelsi.           Noelle.            Taryn.                   LOVE US.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...