Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sweet, Sweet Summer Time

Feast your eyes on this:

Tell me that that doesn't look like the funnest thing in the world... I dare you.

Ok, so last month my ward had quite possibly THEE funnest ward activity ever. I simply had to share.
We had a foam slip n slide. If you look very closely at the topleft corner of this next picture, you can kind of see how this concoction was created. 

 Two Shop vacs, two tubs of water and soap, tightly covered with sheets (to form the bubbles) and some rather long plastic.


 It was seriously SO stinking fun!
These next few pictures display my greatest idea to date.

Slip n Slide Bowling!

I was the bowling ball, and some kind, innocent by-standards eagerly agreed to be my pins.




Not too shabby, eh?
Now don't you all try and recruit me to your bowling teams all at once.


We took a quick break from foam slip n slide (when a tear was discovered) and played some ice cream football. It's your basic touch football rules with only one slight change... the football is a box carton of ice cream!

We got so messy and the boys had quite a good time rubbing fist-fulls of half melted ice cream into our hair :(



Good thing the slip n slide was repaired before long and we had all that nice, foamy soap and water to slip, slide and clean up with.


I loved every minute of it and vowed that my kids will not be foreign to foam slip n slides. It will be a regular occurrence at our house I assure you.

Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...