Sunday, August 12, 2012

Right now..

I love the color combination of coral and navy. I also like "Coral" and "Navy" as little girl names.
Photos courtesy of Pinterest
I randomly started reading Harry Potter 4 yesterday. I love the Weasely family.

After noticing that neither Kristee Bills, nor Tara Mendenhall (two stunningly gorgeous girls in my ward) wear mascara on their bottom lashes, I decided to try it. I'm on day two and it's kind of weird... but I like it!

I am the ward-prayer co-chair. Those of you who tried endlessly to get me to come to ward prayer when I graduated high school know how comical this is :)

My brother gets married this Saturday to a Saint. She is truly incredible and I could learn so much from this woman. I'm so excited for her to join the family.
Sorry it's so fuzzy, I stole it off of facebook

My summer has been packed with adventures and the outdoors. It's all coming to a close in a matter of days.


I love country music and Andy Grammar. 

LeeAnn Riggs owns an edited version of Hitch. I covet this.
I listened to this song, before watching this movie. I can't even imagine. What a woman. Such an elect lady. My heart breaks and rejoices for her. How much can one heart take?

I feel as though I am the only living being in the world who 1. Doesn't have Timeline AND 2. Doesn't have a smart phone. 

I'm ok with the above statement.

My eyes have recently been reopened to the greatness of Preach My Gospel. I absolutely love going to my Preach My Gospel Sunday school class. What an amazing resource that we have available to us.

My ward softball team made it to region! How cool is that?! We play this week for the championship!
I love these people!
I move back up to Rexburg for school in less than a month. Bittersweet. I'm ready for a new adventure, but kind of feel like going back to Rexburg is a step backwards. I've already conquered that one. Let's go to Ghana.

I turn 22 in 4 months. I'm going to start praying tonight for snow so that I can finally go birthday sledding this year. Last year was quite the disappointment. 

I miss playing tennis so much. I've only played twice this entire summer. Oh how I love that sport.
7 years later- Still using a pink Wilson, same outfit color combo, and same hairstyle. 

I can't bear to switch my FB profile picture to anything non-Peru related. (Abigail caught onto that ;) I think about that place and those kids every single day.  They have changed me for the better.

I am so excited to be a mom.

I have recently changed my minor.

I love having a paycheck.

I want pockets and pearls on my wedding gown.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...