Friday, August 10, 2012

LoveButtons | The Start of a Series

So, any of my near and dear friends, know that when I love someone, I call them "Love-button". I don't know where it came from. . . Actually I think I do.

I think it was because in Winter 2010 semester, I roomed with a Janessa Orme who was dating her now-husband Ben, and they called each other, "Love". I think that is totally adorable, and I just started calling everybody love (well my close friends at least...) and then in evolved into "LoveButton".

Either way, it's a made up word that I'm going to define now, because I hope to have a whole series of LoveButton posts.

LoveButton: A truly lovely individual, who, through their quiet example, has taught Noelle Celeste Rust invaluable life lessons and has been a joy to know and associate with. This individual is somebody that makes Noelle often consider, "Wow, out of all the billions of people in this world, I was one who was lucky enough to be able to know and love this LoveButton."


I'm excited about this, because quite frankly, I have met some incredibly people and I am very excited to share why I love them with you!

Stay tuned!

Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...