Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Life Lately

Oh where to begin. I don't even know.
Here are a few pictures I've snapped on my phone (gotta love the quality) these past two weeks..
So I'm sitting in a meeting at around 11:30 when the fire alarm goes out. Reminded me of the good ol days... in elementary school where we'd all line up by the backstops. Except for this was 1300+ men who know more about computers than I ever thought possible.

My dear brother Brandon has been so great! This car has been the death of me, and Brandon has trotted up here to Riverton every week so far to take a look at it and try and help me out. So grateful for "Brothers who know" and who are willing to help out their little sis.

I can't believe I made it through day one! On top of that I started off day two with this little gem on my desk, how nice!

How cool is my life?

Except for the days when you feel like your whole entire world is falling apart and everything you touch breaks, and absolutely nothing is working in your favor, and the fact that  you have a picture of batman and a woman drawn on your wall isn't helping.. (haha) and you just try and smile through the tears and sing Andy Grammar songs to keep from giving up on everything and moving home to die as an old maid in the depths of Overton, Nevada...
Just kidding. Sort of. Life is good. I'm learning way more than I even bargained for and I'm right on the career path that I want to be on. Not to mention that I'm learning life lessons right and left and I'm pretty sure that if you told me that my identity was going to be stolen along with all my money, I was going to lose all my hair in a freak accident annnnd I was probably going to marry a nerdy man.... I'd say, bring it on. Bring it alll on.

Love, Noelle

1 comment:

  1. Dear Noelle,
    Girl you got this! What a stinkin strong woman you are everyday you amaze me! You are great remind yourself of that! Love youuuuu!
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...