Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dear Rexburg,


Why must you torment me so? With your sunny skies, stalwart young men and sweeter than pie ladies? With your stunning I-Center, your rolling green hills of grass and perfect running trails. With your amazing  Saturday night fiestas with awesome food, volleyball and dancing? With your darling elderly follks  who enrich  the rooms of your resthome s and the boundless opportunities  to serve  you provide us with. By being the home of my dear brothers and dearest Peruvian sisters.

Scenes from this past weekend in Rexburg:






Oh Rexburg, you are so good and you have my heart it's true. But...now is not the time for you.
So Utah, you have welcomed me with open arms and odd living conditions… and I can't complain… too much :) But if you'd like to switch it up and be a smidgen more like Rexburg… yeah I'd support that.

Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...