Thursday, September 29, 2011

Million Dollar Secret.

1. I think that teeth are fabulous and fascinating, they are quite possibly my favorite characteristic to gawk over in a person. 
2. One time I gave a talk in which I related saying your prayers to brushing your teeth... that was over two years ago, and just the other day I was referred to as the "Toothpaste Talk Girl"... I don't know how I feel about that.. 
Shae and I brushing up before a Cabin-boy adventure!
Speaking of which, I have discovered the secret to healthy living and I am sharing it only with my faithful blog readers.  Ready for this? Good.

Healthy= Diet +Excercise riiiight? Right. Let's take it one step further shall wee?

Diet+Exercise+Clean Teeth


That's the secret.  
And here's why

Exercise: I love brushing my teeth right before I work out or go running because when your mouth feels good your whole body feels good, it's true! And you just have that clean fresh minty feeling in your mouth and it makes you feel like you can run til.... til whenever. Teeth brushing is super empowering when it comes to working out.

Diet: Here's the trick. Eat dinner at 6 or 7 and then BRUSH your teeth! That way if you get cravings or get offered some food later into the evening (which is usually JUNK food) you have the perfect excuse, "I've already brushed my teeth", and that much more will power to just say no. And there you have it folks.
Grace brushing her teeth at work! She's a believer.

P.S. Along these same lines, in devotional last semester, Brother Wahlquist informed us that brushing your teeth is a good way to get more dates and get people to like you. Teeth brushing: It's just an all around good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...