Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Autumn: Take Three

This will be my 3rd Fall semester. Can I just say that have adored my Fall semesters thus far. Seriously they both were top notch. TOP NOTCH. And I'm pretty certain that this one will be as well.
  • Daniel. Travis. Noelle. Natalie: ALLL in Rexburg attending school this semester. How cool is that? Very cool. I'm loving it. I saw each and everyone of them today!
  • Love. Love. LOVE my new job. Seriously. Ok I've only worked two days so far, but it's perfect for me. More on that later.
  • I volunteered to be a devotional usher this semester. I dropped most of my volunteer competitive sports positions due to my busy schedule, but I still want to give back to the school that has given me SO much, in any way that I can possibly fit into my schedule. So I usher in students and faculty for devotional. Super easy, get to see tons of friends and meet lots of new students with lots of questions. I enjoyed myself thoroughly.
  • Love my new roommates. There's an atmosphere in our apartment that I've never really had before. I can't really explain it, but it's nice!
  • My classes are incredible. I know I should drop one more to keep the workload under control, but I can't bring myself to pick one! Ahh I just love them all!
  • Speaking of classes, guess what! I started and kept this blog up as a class assignment last semester, and I just found out that for my Family Relations class this semester we will be required to keep up a blog as well. Woooo!!! Been there, done that, this will be a piece of cake. So look forward to various blog posts concerning how to better our family relations :) Should be good.
  • Today somebody said, "Hey I added you on Facebook last week, but you never accepted" It reminded me that a week or so ago I decided to give up facebook for a few days so that I could focus on getting ready for school and lo and behold I had almost forgotten I even had a facebook page. Needless to say I don't really miss it that much and can't really bring myself to go check it now anyways, no time!
  • Last but not least, I maimed myself the other day while at the sandbar with about a million people that I love. It was so fun. However, I jumped off a dam when I really shouldn't have jumped and took a huge chunk out of my knee... literally. I couldn't walk on it for a few days, and it was terribly swollen and painful and wouldn't stop bleeding. Yuck!
Because of my fabulous job, I have to dress up for school everyday. Lucky for me James and Talmage have been helping me pick out and document first week of school outfits.
This will most definitely be my busiest semester to date, with 17 credits, a job (which I am addicted to, gosh I love it!), as well as a calling and my various volunteer committees, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Have an awesome day!
Love, Noelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...