Thursday, September 29, 2011

Can't Get This Off My Mind


Why do they have every single kind of soup available in a can except the oh-so-delicious and pretty popular, Taco Soup? Have you ever seen taco soup in a can? It's unheard of right? WHY is that? I feel like taco soup is just the combination of tons of different canned items, why don't they just have them all mixed up and ready to go in a can? I'm not complaining, I probably wouldn't buy it if they had it, I'm just curious as to why it's so.

Have you ever wondered about that?

Isn't soup so good in the Fall? Yes. Yes it is. We made some sort of chowder the other day, potato cheese or something. Quite delicious.
Speaking of which, what makes chowder a chowder and soup a soup? What about stew? Or a bisque?  Hmmm.... Mmmmmm!

Love, Noelle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...