Saturday, September 3, 2011

Katniss Potter

Hunger Games+Harry Potter 7+War Chapters in Alma+ The Diary of Anne Frank= 
 My dream last night


I played the Main Character. So feel free to refer to me as Katniss Potter or TeAnneFrankCum. Either one.

So if I've ever had a full conversation with you, you were probably in this dream... and you probably didn't make it out alive. I was in charge of keeping everybody alive yet everyone was dying off like crazy. The bad guys were really only interested in capturing me but apparently they had to take out everyone I know to get there. I remember constantly thinking, " Ahhh, all these people are dying because of me!"

Can you tell that I had just finished reading the Hunger Games Series? Which were a little too gruesome and violent for my taste. Needless to say, there was no blood or graphic killings going on in my dream, ha I would have never been able to handle that. Just a realization of the fact that when the bad guys came and grabbed somebody, they were goners.

And just like any good story, there was indeed a tragic love story intermingled throughout the dream, but I woke up before I found out how that ended.. Darn. Perhaps I'll find out tonight.

I wouldn't count it as a nightmare, just a super intense dream. It was kind of fun to tell you the truth!

Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...