Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Why Hello Reality, Nice of You to Finally Join Us

One week! One week, one week one week!
Or.. as I like to say, " Una semana, una semana, una semana!"

In una semana I will be on a plane flying from Vegas to Miami anxiously awaiting my reunion with Abigail and Brittany where we will then leave the continent and arrive in South America all together (thank goodness for that).

My passport is here. The shots have been injected (didn't even hurt really, huzzah!) and my bags have been packed for days. Reality is just barely beginning to set in... but only a teensy, tiny bit. It's still kind of surreal.

For instance. I can't believe that BYU-I school starts today! Woah! Good luck to all of you!
Bittersweet.

Also, I have a great big fatty announcement! Are you ready for this?

After much contemplation and internal debate, I have decided to start a brand new blog dedicated to my time in Peru.  You can find a link to it here. Or if you look to the left side bar portion of my blog you will find a permalink to my new Peruvian blog. Simply click on the picture that looks like this:
If you'd like to follow our adventures, feel free to do so! Although I will probably set that blog to private (for safety reasons) for the duration of our time in Peru. But you're more than welcome to follow it, so if you'd like, simply click on the orange button at the top that says follow and you will become one of my readers and have full access to the blog.

As for this "Love, Noelle" Blog of mine.... I believe that I will still update it on occasion. Because I'll still be thinking and remembering and planning and that sort of stuff goes here. So keep an eye on both!

Until then, hasta luego!

Love, Noelle

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...