Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Playlisting

The songs I'm in love with are kinda old news. Alas I love them nonetheless, and I'd like to share them with you.

But by all means, introduce me to something new, please!

For your convenience, I've divided them into two separate categories.

Songs that make me melt and go "Awwwwwww"
Crazy Girl- Eli Young Band
The music video is a bit extreme, it makes me laugh. The "crazy girl" is in a psych ward. It's nice to know that us crazy girls have a chance at being loved like crazy ;)

I Wouldn't Mind- He is We
"Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side."

Honey Bee- Black Shelton

Just a Kiss- Lady Antebellum

Happy- NeverShoutNever
This has been a favorite for along time. And it probably always will be


Other Songs that I Just Really Love Listening to
Lose Yourself-Eminem
Can you say perfect pump up song??
Someone Like You-Adele
I straight up love Adele's voice. I think I could listen to it all day. However, I do think it's weird that she's singing to her married ex-love, move on woman.
Keep Your Head Up-Andy Grammar
No explanation necessary. Awesome song.
Knee Deep- Zac Brown Band
It's physically impossible for me to listen to this song without movin' to the beat and smiling really big.
All Your Life- The Band Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...