Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pituitary

Dear Natalie,

 You are a babe! It's true. Look how pretty! But that is really just the icing on top of the cake. After our nice long chat the other night in the I-center til all hours of the night, I was delightfully reminded of just how awesome you are.

Your confidence astounds me.  How do you do it? You know exactly who you are and more importantly, you love who you are. That is so impressive and I love that about you!

I've always envied your brilliance and I looove to tell people about your ACT score.  Hope that's ok. I'm just so proud that you're my sister!  I also always trust what you say 100% because I just always assume you know everything about everything.

Along those same lines... I always look to you for what movies, music, books etc to like. I just assume that if you like it, it must be good. You always have the best taste in things. It's a refined taste too. You don't like trash.

 I loved growing up with you by my side. Together, we made up "the big girls" in the family. That both united us together and pitted us against each other at times.
 But we always made it work, and we grew out of our insecurities and grew up to be friends.

We've even had our fair share of double dates together. I love it when that happens!

I am so happy that we are finally both up at school together again. It is such a blessing to have my sweet little sister so close to me. Our relationship is not your typical "sister-relationship" but I love it and I love that it gets stronger and stronger.

Thanks for everything love-button. I'm so glad that I get to be your sister. I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Can I just tell you how much I LOVED this post!? Well, I loved it a WHOLE whole bunch! My favorites were "Your confidence astounds me. How do you do it? You know exactly who you are and more importantly, you love who you are. That is so impressive and I love that about you!" and
    "Along those same lines... I always look to you for what movies, music, books etc to like. I just assume that if you like it, it must be good. You always have the best taste in things. It's a refined taste too. You don't like trash."

    Would you mind if I blogged or FBed about this those two lines? It is so hard to get a good recommendation from people these days because unfortunately, most people don't "mind" the trash that comes in movies and books. Too many exceptions. How nice it is to have a sister, a FRIEND, that likes wholesome, uplifting material.

    I hope my kids grow up having a great relationship like you and your sister do. Extremely special. You two truly do seem (and probably are!) like the best of friends!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POST! LOVE THE DAUGHTER WHO WROTE IT AND THE DAUGHTER IT IS ABOUT! THANKS FOR LOVING EACH OTHER.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...