Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween??

I have mixed feelings about Halloween. There have been a few times in the past couple of weeks that I have just had huge bouts of love for this holiday. Most of this comes from memories of trick-or-treating, candy sorting/trading and saving up that candy for months and months. I sure did love that.

However, most of my feelings towards this Halloween, I regret to inform you... are negative. Let's just throw this one out there...

I cannot stand to watch "scary movies". I watched my first one a couple of weeks ago, "When a Stranger Calls" and have made a firm and fervent vow to never again give into watching anything of that sort again. I really, truly could not stand it and will have no problem excusing myself from any scary movie situation I am ever in. BLEH!

I guess I kind of like the rush that comes from being scared, when it comes to haunted mills/mazes/houses etc. I am glad that only happens once a year though.

Here are some scenes from my Halloween season this year:
Our Costumes for Janne's pre-halloween party

I dressed up like Cameron for Halloween!
Check out these sweet lego-costumes we found!
On a brighter note, Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner :)

Love, Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...