Saturday, October 6, 2012

One of the Cool Kids #finally

Ok let's be honest, I still have no idea what the proper use of a hash tag is, so don't expect me to be throwing out too many of them...correctly at least.

In other news:
I did it! I finally buckled down and bought an IPhone. It was quite the ordeal trying to get it actually. But several phone calls and two orders later, here I am blogging from my iPhone (oh PS I stepped on and broke my laptop the first day of school this semester, hence the lack of blogging) and I couldn't be happier! It's so fun and I am a believer! I've had it for about 24 hours now and have barely scratched the surface with this puppy.

However, guidelines must be set. I will not become one of those kids who is constantly on their phone ( although after seeing how much you can do on this thing, I now judge those kids a bit less harshly).

The LDS apps are awesome too, but way before I even bought my phone I decided that this nifty little device will not replace my hardcopy scriptures and I will not be whipping this baby out during my church meetings even if its just to take notes or look up a scripture or quote related to the lesson. I don't even want to have it out because the temptation to use one if its other gazillion functions would be far to great.

Either way, what are your thoughts on such things?

And if you are an smartphoner, what are some of your must have apps? Do share :)

Love, Noelle

1 comment:

  1. There is the Blogger app. So you don't have to do it online. But you might already know that....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...